I know this happens, and that it was only a matter of time before it happened to me, but now it has happened and I don’t know what to do about it. Someone took pictures of my in cosplay without my permission, while I was eating, and for the sole purpose of them being unflattering photos. That…
May I ask what this website is called? I need to see for myself, because I was actually filmed inappropriately while dressing in my Bass.EXE cosplay at-con—and like a normal human being, I YELL THE FRICK OUT OF THE CAMERAMAN’S FACE! SHAME ON HIM for not asking me like a decent person, he seriously filmed right in my bald-headed sweaty face while my sister was helping me paint on Bass.EXE’s markings…RUDE!
Anyways (pardon my rambling), but that happens all the time to all cosplayers. Although I never experienced it at an extreme level in my 7 years of cosplaying, it’s one the cons of being a cosplayer.
If you read the backside of your Anime Expo 2014 badge, it clearly states that "By entering AX and its convention grounds, you consent to release all personal rights to any media …", so this means media consent has been sealed through your badge purchase. Understand that like most cons, Anime Expo is super saturated with media exposure, considering all the showbiz of anime is in the heart of LA—and you signed up to be part of the experience.
If, however, you are underage, you can do something about those images, maybe have them seized under illicit charges. But that’s a line I cannot cross and by no means have expertise on that area.
THERE ARE 500 LOST AND FOUND ITEMS DROPPED OFF TO THE LOS ANGELES CONVENTION CENTER SECURITY OFFICE.
Lost something at AX? Call 213 765 4605! I’m really sad someone lost their way… I mean prop.
how did they learn to translate languages into other languages how did they know which words meant what HOW DID TH
English Person: *Points at an apple* Apple
French Person: Non c’est une fucking pomme
*800 years of war*
"C’est une fucking pomme" is now my favourite phrase
right up there with Viva la pluto
goodnight goodnight // a mix for when you can’t sleep. it will be all right. slow inch by inch europe is giving itself to the ocean. go to sleep. let darkness lap at your sides. give darkness an inch. you aren’t alone. all of the continents used to be one body. you aren’t alone. go to sleep.
I wanna be
where the people are
I seriously ponder over this, because it appeared as if people were familiar with me at the con. ;O_o)
Or they’re just being sweet con-goers, which I enjoy meeting~
(And then I wonder about those who literally follow me here—I don’t want to sound strange, but meeting people at cons is an exception for me UNLESS I seriously don’t know you or find a connection with you.)
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Gathering: Anime Expo 2014
Thank you so much for uploading this photo! :D I’ll definitely host another PL VS AA gathering for Anime Expo 2015~
My tea had the most beautiful color today. Rooibos! <3
ok but this is a thing china actually said in the dub
- Lawful Good: The law is good and you do good by upholding the law. The most righteous alignment. They are morally good and they follow the laws set forth by a good institution. Ex: Captain America
- Lawful Neutral: The law is hard, but it is the law. You are only good if you follow the rules. Order is more important than good or evil. Lawful Neutrals may be reluctant to question the status quo. Ex: Inspector Javert.
- Lawful Evil: When evil is the law. This alignment is fairly good at organization and keeping people in line, often because this system is easier to exploit. The most reasonable type of evil, but only because they’re planning your takedown at the same time. Ex: Professor Umbridge.
- Chaotic Good: Sometimes, conventions like the law and rules get in the way of doing good. To these guys, it’s more important to do what you think is good than to toe the line. Often found in opposition to authority, especially authority they perceive as unjust. Ex: Tony Stark
- Chaotic Neutral: Do what you want and ignore anyone who disagrees with you. Their desires are above laws and morality. They value their independence and freedom of choice over anything else. Ex: Captain Jack Sparrow
- Chaotic Evil: Do what you want and kill anyone who disagrees with you. They also want freedom, but at the torturous expense of others/the law. Chaotic Evil doesn’t necessarily shoot up a bus Because, but maybe if they’ve had a bad day or someone special is on it. Ex: the Joker
- Neutral Good: Do unto others as you would have done unto you. Neutral Good characters are only interested in doing good. They often follow the law, but don’t wholeheartedly believe in it. They won’t force other people to be good. Ex: John Watson
- Neutral Neutral/Neutral: Who cares? Neutrals just want to live their lives without interference or they want to keep a kind of balance between two opposing forces. Likely to view politics and ideals as stupid and divisive. Ex: Tyrion Lannister
- Neutral Evil: Self > Others. They value their own life and gain before anyone and anything else. They may ally with Good for said gain, although their primarily selfish and often harmful actions place them squarely in Evil. Called the Douchebag Alignment. Ex: Smaug